Maximize Your Job Offer
Fulfill your pay destiny. Choose your plan.
PayDestiny is a mission-driven social enterprise. We offer simple and compassionate pricing. Never pay an hourly rate, retainer fee, or percentage of what you negotiate.
Analyze Your Job Offer
When you sign up for free you get:
- Job offer questionnaire to understand if you are in a good, fair, or poor negotiation position and how your offer compares to the market
- Base pay, stock option, job perk, and total rewards market research tools
- Salary negotiation dashboard complete with data on how your job offer compares to what the market is paying, data on what to ask for, your compensation goals, and more
- An Achievement Bank to easily quantify and log work achievements year-round
31-Days of Access for One Learner, Billed Monthly, Cancel Anytime
Optimize and Maximize Your Job Offer
When you sign up for 31-days of access you get tools to learn to negotiate salary and your entire job offer like a pro, including:
- Everything included in Forever Free
- 6 easy-to-follow video frameworks
- 60 Personalized job-specific salary negotiation scripts for difference scenarios
- 51 Personalized job-specific salary negotiation email templates for difference scenarios
- 5 Salary negotiation documentation templates
- 15 On-demand mock salary negotiations with 61 personalized hints
- Weekly group Zoom Q & A coaching sessions every Tuesday at 12 pm Pacific Time
- 31-days of access
365-Days of Access for One Learner, Billed Monthly, Cancel Anytime
Optimize and Maximize Your Job Offer
When you sign up for 365-days of access you get tools to learn to negotiate salary and your entire job offer like a pro, including:
- Everything included in 31-Days of Access
- “Fast pass” to cut to the front of the line to ask questions during weekly group Zoom Q & A coaching sessions every Tuesday at 12 pm Pacific Time
- Access to all new pay raise features at no additional cost
- 365-days of access
Two Percent for People Empowerment
We reinvest two percent of every purchase to provide subscription scholarships.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PayDestiny?
PayDestiny is on-demand pay empowerment software. We provide interactive tools to build skills and confidence to negotiate base pay, employee stock options, a sign on bonus, your job title, job perks, and more.
We have modernized how people learn to negotiate compensation and democratized the process so that anyone can maximize their pay without having to pay thousands of dollars in fees.
Who should use PayDestiny?
PayDestiny is a great resource for underestimated and underpaid professional women, Black, and/or Latine individuals to access tools to overcome barriers to equitable and competitive pay.
What makes PayDestiny different?
When you sign up for PayDestiny you can access to tools to:
- Figure out what to ask for
- Learn what to say to negotiate competitive compensation in different scenarios
- Build skills and confidence for in-person, over the phone, and email salary negotiations
Today, if you were to hire a salary negotiation coach they would conduct an initial assessment by asking a list of questions, then they would use the information to research what the market is paying for your job and for someone with your skills and experience, they would generate and provide you a report, meet with you about the details of their report to share what you should ask for, suggest strategies, and share salary negotiation templates, and maybe run through a mock negotiation.
These services would either cost you an upfront retainer fee of hundreds of dollars and a 7% – 20% fee of what you negotiate (i.e. thousands of dollars you deserve and shouldn’t have to part with), and/or a per hour consultancy fee of hundreds of dollars (resulting in paying more than a thousand dollar).
When you sign up for PayDestiny you get:
- An initial questionnaire,
- Salary negotiation video courses and frameworks,
- A salary negotiation dashboard,
- Tools to set compensation goals,
- Data on what the market is paying,
- Suggestions on what you should ask for,
- Personalized salary negotiation scripts and email templates for different scenarios,
- Personalized salary negotiation documentation templates for different scenarios,
- Interactive salary negotiation questions and on-demand mock salary negotiations,
- The ability to record and save audio and video of your salary negotiation practice,
- Free access to all new job offer and pay raise features, and
365 days of access.
PayDestiny is also a platform built out of authenticity. PayDestiny was founded and built by a Mexican American Latina who started her career not even knowing she could negotiate her salary.
Over the course of her career as an employee and startup operator she experienced being underpaid and trusted individuals attempting to underpay her based on gender and race.
She overcame this by teaching herself how to successfully negotiate everything she could: base pay, equity, job titles, benefits, job perks, remote work, flexible work hours, promotions, promotion pay, pay raises, term sheets, multi-million dollar SaaS deals, and more.
As the Co-founder and CEO of investor backed startups she experienced the challenges of setting equitable compensation matrices. A challenge she experienced, and overcame, was pushing past (bad) advice from investors to pay employees as little base pay as possible and compensate employees with stock options. A common practice used by tech companies and startups that results in wage gaps and voluntary employee turnover.
PayDestiny is intentionally designed to close wage gaps by empowering underestimated employees to maximize their pay and emerging companies to easily establish and communicate transparent equitable pay and promotion practices.
Do you give back?
PayDestiny reinvests two percent of every purchase to create subscription scholarships. Scholarships are provided through our Adelante Initiative to non-profit partners and community groups who work with persons:
- Who were formerly incarcerated or in the prison system and preparing for re-entry,
- Who are housing insecure,
- Who are survivors of domestic violence and seeking employment,
- Who have a disability, and/or
- Who identify as an under-resourced Latino/ Latina/ Latinx or Indigenous American.
If you belong to an organization that would like subscription scholarships please use this form to contact us: https://paydestiny.com/contact-us/.
What industry and career stage is PayDestiny built for?
PayDestiny can be used by professionals in any industry. However, PayDestiny is best for tech professionals that are entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level (before the C-suite stage) whose total rewards packages consist of variables such as:
- A sign on bonus
- Career advancement opportunities (e.g. learning and development)
- Equity/profit-share/stock options
- Job perks
- Merit bonuses/bonus schedule
- Opportunities for meaningful recognition and advancement (i.e. clearly defined metrics that demonstrate success and a defined process to trigger promotions)
- Other income impacting variables
- Other variables that increase happiness at work and ability to be successful
- Possible better job title opportunities
- Salaried base pay
Whether you’re someone who is just starting their career and wants to establish a solid foundation to maximize pay over the course of your career or you’re mid-career and want to get paid what you deserve, PayDestiny can help you build the skills and confidence you need to increase your compensation.
PayDestiny can help any person that wants to build their skills and confidence to successfully negotiate a job offer.
Can I purchase a subscription as a gift?
Yes, a subscription can be purchased as a gift. To gift a subscription select the “Is this a gift?’ at checkout.
Do you offer refunds?
PayDestiny will provide a refund within 24 hours of purchase if no framework (video course) or questioner has been started.
PayDestiny does not offer refunds if a framework or questioner has been started. This is due to the following four reasons:
1.) Instant value
Once you access our features you instantly receive value by interacting with tools, videos, dashboards, scripts, email templates, and more, that are personalized to you.
Requesting a refund for PayDestiny’s solutions would be like getting a free sample of your meal, liking it, ordering the entire meal, then attempting to return a portion of the uneaten food for a refund because you “didn’t like” the meal.
2.) Our Achievement Bank is Free
To ensure every person has access to meaningful tools to maximize their pay and grow their career we choose not to charge for everything we offer. Our Achievement Bank is free. This helps to level the playing field and ensures we do not contribute to the creation of financial barriers that hinder career advancement and pay growth for the people who are most underpaid and overlooked.
3.) We are compassionately priced and put people before profit
We are intentionally compassionately priced. Compassionate pricing is the process of purposely setting a product’s price below market rates.
As a social enterprise that puts people before profit we choose not to:
- Charge thousands of dollars in fees and to be priced below the market rate.
- Further contribute to wage gaps by charging hundreds of dollars in hourly fees, a retainer fee, and/or percentage of what is negotiated because doing so manufactures financial barriers that restrict access to people who are finanically priveledgd to pay for tools to improve thier life.
- Charge thousands of dollars in “success” fees (by charging a percentage of what is negotiated) because doing so contributes to career income gaps that most impact women, Black, Latine, LGBTQ+, and other underestimated professionals.
Our choice is to put an end to these practices. We are designed to help create an equitable playing field where people who most need tools to increase the monetary, professional, and personal value of a total rewards package can access them via a compassionate price.
It is our belief that every person with the desire, passion, work ethic, and persistence to achieve their goals should have access to beneficial tools to achieve thier goals. As such, we put people before profit and are intentionally compassionately priced below what we could charge.
4.) We giveback
We reinvest two percent of every purchase to create PayDestiny scholarships. Our subscription scholarships are provided to individuals that were formerly incarcerated, currently incarcerated and preparing for re-entry, that have a disability, who are housing insecure, who are survivors of domestic violence and seeking employment, and/or identify as an under-resourced Latino/ Latina/ Latinx or Indigenous-American.
If you do not support compassionate pricing, agree to PayDestiny’s Terms of Service, and agree to our no refund policy (detailed in our Terms of Service) please do not purchase a subscription. No refund will be provided. Any dispute that may arise will be handled in accordance with our Terms of Service.
What is Compassionate Pricing?
Compassionate Pricing is the process of intentionally setting a commercial retail price below market rates so that the product is available to any socioeconomic group. We developed the phrase “Compassionate Pricing” to summarize our ideology.
PayDestiny believes every person with the desire, passion, work ethic, and persistence to achieve their goals should have the same access to tools to do so.
PayDestiny is opposed to the creation of manufactured financial barriers. An example of a manufactured financial barrier is charging under-recognized and underpaid individuals an expensive base fee and/or a percentage of what is negotiated.
Excessive prices create an unlevel playing field where one must be financially privileged to access tools that can significantly increase their pay.
Charging a percentage of what is negotiated takes away from pay empowerment and contributes to the wage gap.
We put people before profit. PayDestiny works to close wage gaps and level the playing field by intentionally setting Compassionate Pricing for all professionals.